For office/salary positions, please send resumes to: email@example.com
For hourly / manufacturing positions, applications must be filled out at our corporate office at 407 South 7th Street, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, Tuesday through Friday from 9am till 11am and from 1pm till 3pm.
Job Title: Sales Project Coordinator
Location: IDI Composites International – Noblesville, IN
Description of Position:
This position will coordinate and facilitate activates that directly support sales growth and new business development. The role will embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and be fully focused on driving results. The position will coordinate project activities across multiple departments and divisions of the corporation to support all stages of sales and product/information delivery. This activity will directly support the IDI corporate strategies of market development, operational excellence, and ability to reinvest.
The position provides a path to future personal development and advancement with relevant work experience in the areas of: account management, sales engineering, project management, business analytics, market development, customer service management, and other critical business roles. Cross-Training in all functional areas of Customer Service will also be required, as this position will support vacation and absence of the customer service role. This position will be a part of the IDI Sales Team and will report to the Manager of Application Engineering.
- Generation and distribution of quotations for materials and services
- Results tracking – quotation feedback/success
- Completion of Non-Disclosure and/or Confidential Data Agreements (NDA, CDA)
- Maintenance and communication of terms and conditions
- Completion of customer credit applications
- Creation of documents and process to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness
Technical and Analytical
- Sample request process coordination from multiple inputs (email, phone, text, etc.)
- Infor/XA data entry, analysis, and reporting (material costs, margins, etc.)
- Distribution of Technical Data Sheet, SDS, and Certificate of Analysis
- Coordination of technology lab work requests
- Outside testing requests– national laboratory testing (UL, NYCT, etc.)
Project and Market Development
- Leadership of active sales project review meetings
- Coordination of new project ranking and documentation activities
- Analysis and coordination of product pricing based on cost and market data
Education and Experience
- 4 year (Undergraduate) Degree in Business or Engineering is required
- Relevant professional experience in responsibilities noted above is desirable
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) is required.
- Experience with Infor, Oracle, or SAP is a plus.
- May require limited travel (< 10%) and is based in our Noblesville, IN office.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.