For office/salary positions, please send resumes to: email@example.com
For hourly / manufacturing positions, applications may be filled out online here or at our corporate office at 407 South 7th Street, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, Tuesday through Friday from 9am till 11am and from 1pm till 3pm.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: IDI Composites International – Noblesville, IN
Responsible for defending and expanding our “base business” by focusing on key accounts needs and service requirements.
This activity will directly support the IDI corporate strategies of market development, operational excellence, and ability to reinvest.
Provide the leadership needed to drive sales opportunities across multiple departments and divisions to support all stages of sales process – development, ramp up, ongoing production and continuous improvement.
The role will embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and be fully focused on driving results at customers, OEMs, Tier ones as well as new prospects.
- Establish with Sales Director mutual goals and strategy for IDI CI Noblesville Sales team to support company strategies described in the primary objective. These will be focused on: sales budget, new business growth, EBITDA.
- Meet or exceed sales budget, new business goal, and EBITDA plan.
- Promote our brand structure throughout the Sales Organization as well as promote our message platform with our customer partners
- Defend existing as well as future Strategic Account and Key Account business positions
- Identify, organize, and prioritize identified customers (end user, tier one, custom molders) current products, volumes and opportunities.
- Promote, identify and obtain IDI Composites International OEM approvals and material specifications within these defined accounts.
- Drive/ prioritize appropriate results to grow and protect this base- work with Sales and Technical Team to take responsibility through project management with the 3i process.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to develop strategic partnerships with customers, and suppliers.
- Forecast, plan and fulfill role of sales and operations planning process on ongoing basis.
- Profitably grow revenue and earnings annually
- Lead, coach and mentor account managers
- Develop collaborative alliances with targeted accounts and original equipment manufacturers design engineering, materials engineering, operations and purchasing organizations
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all necessary organizational disciplines and staff at IDI CI, Noblesville.
- Understand the strategic and tactical objectives of the business
- Adhere at all times to the IDI code of ethics
Education and Experience
- 4 year (Undergraduate) Degree in Business, Engineering, or Chemistry is required
- Relevant professional experience in responsibilities noted above is desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Professional, leadership abilities.
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) is required.
- Will require extensive travel, position is field based.
Director of Sales and Business Development